Wednesday 11 January 2017

~ Pink Manifesto - Final feedback ~




"Hi guys just looking for some general feedback on what these designs portray/what audience you feel they appeal to." - Course members & other creatives

Sarah Winter Hi izzy! i think this appeals to an audience like ourselves (due to it being well designed), or of 16-35 year olds. The colours are really well chosen for the subject and layout it easy to read. Looks really good with the yellow back..i will also sign it

Amelia Bramwell I'd agree with Sarah that it's aimed at 16-35 yr olds, although I also think it would be aimed at any range if it was going to designers - which it is! So v successful. The illustrations are also informative and relevant. And I will also sign cos my gay ass knows the struggle of lack of inclusivity within lots of the media.

Hattie Windley I think these designs are really confidently displaying a message prompting us to change the way we think about things. I'd say the audience is designers who are conscious about who and what they design for. I love the bold colour combo, it really adds to the impact. I'd love to sign the manifesto! 



- Hi Izzie. I think the audience is huge when I think about it. Anyone who produces an advert for their services or products, which includes a website, so that’s pretty much any business these days. Maybe the graphics would appeal to a younger audience though.

 I do think the design is successful as it gets a strong message across that you are going to support the LGBT community in a very positive way. The graphics are very up to date and so will appeal to a youthful audience. It gets across the message of support for the right reasons. Also you have mixed the pink and blue which traditionally have been used to separate the sexes put together could be seen as a sign of equality. I like the way it says hello and welcome which invites you in to read the rest 😊


It is really positive to hear the design overall creates a visual identity that appeals to designers and creatives as they are part of my key target audience; it means my design decisions have been successful in being clearly aimed. Also positive comments regarding bold colour choices that add positive impact to the design.



No comments:

Post a Comment