Wednesday 11 January 2017

~ Pink Manifesto - Final images ~


To create a professional industry standard finish to the design I decided to photograph the final riso-printed manifesto. The photos of which could then be used for promotional materials and more the website.


















The images are bright, friendly and appealing to a creative audience (the target). They could be shared via a multitude of social media/web outlets to promote both the website and the physical manifesto; increasing signature numbers. 





As part of my collateral I wanted to produce a plan/mockups for potential t-shirt designs; so I photographed some pink t-shirts which I could then overlay the designs onto.


My main reason for producing a series of professional style photographs was for promotional purposes. Within my research into targeted marketing I found that social media is used more often by the LGBT+ community than the wider community. It hi lights the importance of advertising the campaign via such platforms as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

I did some research into historical examples of advertising - via videos (this is how I aim to target the Social media advertising section). In the 1980's and 90's Blip-verts became a popular way of advertising - They were 1-3 second long high intensity videos advertising products thought to stick in your subliminal memory and encourage you to buy/do certain things. Blip-verts are now considered to be quite manipulative forms of advertising; so I adapted this idea (but slowed it down a little) and produced a 3 second example video that could be used to quickly grab the audiences attention over social media. It features many of the images taken of the final design and introduces the brand; ideally sticking in the subconscious AND conscious brains of its viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment